Why chose our business intelligence solutions?
Our Power BI based solutions for Microsoft Endpoint Manager Configuration Manager and Endpoint Manager Intune are the only star schema Power BI data model solutions for Microsoft Endpoint Manager on the market. This means that you do not just get a single page “report”, instead you can drill-down into the underlying data of each page to get more detailed information. It also means that you are not limited to what you get out of the box, in minutes, you can create virtually any custom reports and dashboards that you need using the drag and drop interface of Power BI.
BI for Intune is also the only fully customizable reporting solution on the market that reports against live Intune data rather than the Intune Data Warehouse.
Both BI for Intune as well as BI for SCCM are SaaS applications that runs in the Power BI service. This allows us to be more responsive to customer requests. We can typically add any requested SCCM data into our products within 10 days.
- Data visualization is a quick, easy way to convey concepts in a universal manner.
- Because of the way the human brain processes information, using charts or graphs to visualize large amounts of complex data is easier than poring over spreadsheets or reports.
- Data visualization enables decision makers to see analytics presented visually, so they can grasp difficult concepts or identify new patterns.
- Identify areas that need attention or improvement.
- Business leaders are able to see large amounts of data in clear, cohesive ways and make important business decisions from that data.
- Rows and columns are difficult to perceive and analyze, and thus great amounts of information may remain hidden behind them.
Innate User Experience
- Easy-to-use, no programming or SQL expertise required.
- Build, publish, and share reports with rich graphics.
- Drag-and-drop features and rich GUI are user-friendly.
- Generate fancy and impressive graphs and charts.
Make data impactful
- Your data needs to grab your stakeholders’ attention, tell a compelling story, and clearly communicate next steps.
- Turn the data into coherent, visually immersive insights.
- Turn data into visually interactive and actionable insights.
- Give stakeholders easy access to data, so you don’t have to be the gatekeeper.
- Create insightful, data-driven stories.